Monday, August 21, 2006

Christianity - A darn good religion!

If you haven't tried Christianity as your religion, you might want to give it a try. Really, it's one of the finest religions going, not only this year or decade but even longer -- far longer!. Some very famous people have been Christians and they'd back me up on anything positive I said about it, most likely.

While I, myself, have not had a moment of personal experience as a Christian, a lot of my best friends have, and most of them think it's got a lot of really positive stuff - not just superficiail popularity!

Give it a try if you haven't already!

If you don't agree that it's got a lot to offer, well, what have you lost, really?

It could be well worth your while to experience being a Christian -- and, moreover, there are usually no hidden financial costs.

And: if you don't like it, you can always switch to something that suits you better!

You could hardly ask for a better deal than that, could you?


No comments: