Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Wrong Tool for the Job Inevitably leads to Screw-ups


The Wrong Tool for the Job Inevitably leads to Screw-ups
Originally uploaded by qwurky.

I never told you about when a surgeon slashed out a watermelon-big cyst from my brain, using not a scalpel but a machete, did I?

Maybe one reason was that
1. It never happened, and another, that
2. I didn’t want to scare you away from surgeons in case you believed me because you thought I was lying when I told you I was lying.

Anyhow: what’s the story of the broom and the screw? It should be evident: I tried 45,005 times to pound in the screw using the broom. No luck, of course!

Not only that, but the broom handle missiled-up like a javelin into the sky, piercing a puffy cloud – and the air squirted out of the cloud and it plummeted down like an anvil!

I know George W Bush could have done better, even TOTALLY NUDE, even worried as he isn’t about Iraq and though he might be distracted by busty chicks in the press corps and an overwhelming fear of losing his job to a Muslim better qualified than he to pronounce words like “nucular” real, real good.

So, that’s the story.

If you followed it, you’re as nuts as I am.

No comments: