Friday, October 27, 2006

1968: TWO FISHERMEN BEING PICTURESQUE


1968: TWO FISHERMEN BEING PICTURESQUE
Originally uploaded by qwurky.

This was up in Scotland, and, with my TOTALLY NUDE right index finger, I pressed the shutter-button -- and this is what the camera saw.

Most likely, both of these guys refuse fish for dinner 7 days a week: I know I would!

As you can't see, the little boats are brightly painted so you can tell them apart even if you don't know how to read. The men are called by different names so that if you shout you can tell each one's name by watching which one doesn't turn around.

If you're not in Scotland now, maybe you should think about it -- and, since I get no commission from the Scottish Tourist Board, you could send me a souvenir if you make it there -- like maybe a nice Dover sole.

No comments: