Thursday, October 12, 2006

My shadow arrived long before me, so, when I arrived, I took its photo


MY SHADOW ARRIVED LONG BEFORE I DID, SO I TOOK ITS PHOTO
Originally uploaded by qwurky.

You hardly ever arrive AFTER your shadow does -- but that's what happened this time.

I was surprised and decided to catch its image for posterity.
Upon checking, I realized the shadow was TOTALLY NUDE, unlike me. But who cares? In a shadow, nudity isn't all that revealing.

I snapped this shot, one of the first I've taken in total blackness, and then went downstairs (because this happened on the roof of our building) and fell asleep.

In the morning and the dawn light, the shadow was still there, just like before.

-- And it's still there now.

-- But I'm at the computer, making this little story up for YOU.

No comments: