Thursday, October 26, 2006

1969: Kid in Cain Park, Cleveland Heights, Ohio


1969: Kid in Cain Park, Cleveland Heights, Ohio
Originally uploaded by qwurky.

Yes, indeed! This is the famous movie star you thought it was, just 38 short years before he hit his peak!

I was fortunate enough, when I took this shot, to get his autograph because he didn't realize he would be world-famous and a truly snooty guy in later life.

For reusable stencils of his tennis shoe prints, which I, in a moment of great foresight, made that day, phone me here in Barcelona. Your stencil will be mailed to you within 3 generations or whenever the Commander-in-Chief admits being to blame for any mistake he might have made -- whichever comes first.

I look forward to not hearing from you! Yes, indeed! This is the famous movie star you thought it was, just 38 short years before he hit his peak!

I look forward to not hearing from you!

No comments: