Monday, October 16, 2006

German smoker in Germany, 1963


German smoker in Germany, 1963
Originally uploaded by qwurky.

I always had my Leica with me, and probably he always had his cigarette and holder with him -- and then our paths crossed (not that he saw me, of course!) and this photo is one of the results.

If I hadn't had my camera with me, I would've taken a shot with my mind's eye -- and while that might've been fine for me, you and I would never have been able to share it like we're doing now.I always had my Leica with me, and probably he always had his cigarette and holder with him -- and then our paths crossed (not that he saw me, of course!) and this photo is one of the results.

If I hadn't had my camera with me, I would've taken a shot with my mind's eye -- and while that might've been fine for me, you and I would never have been able to share it like we're doing now.

No comments: