Sunday, June 03, 2007

Acknowledgement

I might be totally unaware that I appear to be a narcissistic egomaniac with all these photos of ME, ME, ME.

On the other hand, maybe you didn't realize how great some people writing this sentence - me, in particular - think I am.

This is your chance to speak out! Do it! Protest! Set me straight!

(Do you think it'll make you feel better? I hope it does, because I'm really, really not so enthusiastic about how I look and I confidently predict that nobody will see or care what does or doesn't appear on this blog.

And that is one more uncensored lie.

1 comment:

anyjazz said...

I am watching.

Daily. Well almost. My browser was out of order for a couple days. And I had to wash my hair one day and rearrange my sock drawer on another. And...

Okay. Weekly. Except for Mardi Gras and Holy Week. And a few others weeks where I couldn't remember my name until Wednesday. Then there was the time I lost my computer monitor...

Okay, Monthly...
Well...I'm watching.

The word verification wants me to type in mdyfolth. Do you know what that means in sanskrit?