Friday, March 05, 2010

A blank canvas can be worth a thousand pictures

Me, as seen from where I am not

I'm still in the learning process. If you're NOT, maybe you're dead.

Have you checked?

If you ARE dead, please quit reading this -- or at least slow down. Remember the old saying I made up this morning: “If you’re dead, it’s OK to rot, but not to RUSH!”

In my new book, “The Upside of Death”* I explain how easy the dead avoid making idiotic errors – and much, much more you should know if you’re about to croak!

Now the factual crap about my photo: it’s of me in the mirror at a shop called “Vincon” on Paseo de Gracia, in Barcelona, Spain -- but I tried to make the photo look like a painting.

Just thinking: what would have happened if PAINTED my portrait on the Vincon mirror instead of using the trusty Nikon and Photoshop?

*Send for your FREE copy TODAY!

No comments: